State Bar of Michigan, Negligence Section
Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
Washtenaw County Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
University of Detroit School of Law, J.D.
- Law Review
University of Michigan, A.B.
Catherine Bonczak Edwards has more than 25 years of experience handling a broad range of litigation matters. She concentrates her practice primarily in the areas of medical malpractice defense, commercial litigation and employment litigation. Catherine has substantial experience in jury trials before state and federal courts.
News & Insights
- October 12, 2017
- October 2, 2017
- August 10, 2017
- Catherine Edwards, Patrick Haddad, and Daniel Beyer discuss legal trends in healthcare technology with Oakland County Medical SocietyJuly 28, 2017
- Kerr Russell attorneys, Daniel Beyer, Patrick Haddad and Catherine Edwards speak at OCBA Medical Legal ConferenceMarch 2017