State Bar of Michigan - Past Chair, US Courts Committee
State Bar of Michigan - Past Member, US Courts Committee
American Bar Association
Federal Bar Association
- Law Clerk, to the Honorable Robert E. DeMascio, United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
University of Detroit Law School, J.D.
- magna cum laude
University of Michigan -- Dearborn, A.B.
- with distinction
Edward C. Cutlip, Jr.
Edward C. Cutlip, Jr. has more than 25 years of broad litigation experience representing clients in a wide range of cases, ranging from simple disputes to the coordination of defense efforts in mass tort litigation involving thousands of claims.
Ed’s practice is concentrated in the areas of commercial litigation, litigation between members, partners and shareholders and defense of consumer law claims including wrongful mortgage foreclosure claims. He has appeared on behalf of clients before the Michigan courts, including the Court of Appeals, and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan.
In addition to numerous trials, Ed regularly participates in several methods of alternative dispute resolution including facilitations, mediations, case evaluations and arbitrations.
News & Insights
- December 12, 2017
- November 30, 2017
- November 16, 2017
- November 3, 2017
- Kerr Russell ranked in the 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" list nationally in 1 practice area and regionally in 17 practice areasNovember 1, 2017
- October 2, 2017
- August 10, 2017