State Bar of Michigan
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Ohio
- State Bar of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
Clemson University, B.A.
Jason C. Yert
Jason C. Yert concentrates his practice in business and commercial litigation matters. Jason's diverse litigation practice involves adjudicating business torts; commercial contract matters; employment related matters; auto supplier disputes; creditor rights enforcement and real estate oriented disputes.
Jason's practice includes representing a wide spectrum of individual and corporate clients, including local and regional businesses, entrepreneurs, national entities and start-up enterprises.
Jason was named as a “Michigan Rising Star” by Thomson Reuters, publishers of the Michigan “Super Lawyers” directory.
Tier 1 auto supplier in a pricing dispute with its supplier
Retail wholesaler in a dispute with a product manufacturer
International firm seeking to enforce non-compete and damage for interference with employment contracts and business relationships
News & Insights
- Kerr Russell is proud to be a bronze sponsor of the Oakland County Bar Association Foundation's Signature EventMarch 15, 2018
- February 26, 2018
- January 26, 2018
- January 18, 2018
- January 15, 2018
- Kerr Russell team makes holiday donations to Capuchin Soup Kitchen, Wigs 4 Kids, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Ann Arbor, and Children's Hospital of MichiganDecember 18, 2017
- December 12, 2017
- November 30, 2017
- November 16, 2017
- November 3, 2017
- Kerr Russell ranked in the 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" list nationally in 1 practice area and regionally in 17 practice areasNovember 1, 2017
- August 10, 2017
- July 31, 2017
- Thomson Reuters, December 16, 2015