State Bar of Michigan, Business Law Section, Secretary
State Bar of Michigan, Real Property Section
Member of Automation Alley's International Business Services Advisory Council
Member of Troy Baseball Booster's Board of Directors
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- cum laude
- Order of the Coif
Central Michigan University, B.S.
- cum laude
Kevin T. Block
Kevin T. Block’s practice focuses primarily on business law, including business transactions, real estate and secured financing. He handles matters related to real estate, finance, lease and purchase and sale transactions, mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, entity formation, commercial contracts and lien rights enforcement. He additionally represents commercial lenders, as well as borrowers in credit transactions.
Represent buyer in the acquisition of stock of a service company
Represent buyer in the acquisition of a multitenant retail center
Represent seller in the sale of a manufacturing business structured as an asset sale
Represent lender in hotel construction loan
News & Insights
- Kevin T. Block has been appointed Treasurer of the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan. Kevin has been an active member of the Business Law Section for many years.October 2016
- Eric Lark, Brandy Mathie, Kevin Block and Dan Schulte were noted as being among the Faces of Detroit in Corporate Law in the July/August edition of Hour Detroit Magazine.Hour Detroit, August 2016
- Kevin T. Block and Jonathan S. Berg co-author “Towing the Line: An Analysis of Drag-Along Rights Under the Michigan Business Corporation Act”The Michigan Business Law Journal, Fall 2008
- The Michigan Business Law Journal, Summer 2002