State Bar of Michigan
Bar & Court Admissions
Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- Member, Moot Court
- Brief Writing Award
Western Michigan University, BA
- Dean’s List
- Golden Key, Mortar Board Honor Societies
Patricia C. Schabath
Patricia C. Schabath concentrates her practice in the defense of physicians and facilities in medical malpractice claims. As former in-house counsel for a large academic medical center, Trish’s experience includes medical staff relations and disciplinary actions, professional licensing, credentialing, and peer review, HIPAA privacy and security, patient safety and quality, and risk management.
Trish also has experience in general civil litigation, including defense of legal malpractice, personal injury, and general negligence matters.
Trish has held a number of leadership positions within the State Bar of Michigan Health Care Law Section, including serving as current chair of the Pro Bono committee, and former chair of the Medical-Legal Subcommittee of the Substantive Law Committee. She is currently serving a three-year term on the Health Care Law Section’s governing council. She is also a member of the Litigation Section.
News & Insights
- February 26, 2018
- Kerr Russell attorneys to participate in Lakeshore Legal Aid Veterans Driver's License Pro-Bono Clinic February 15February 6, 2018
- January 26, 2018
- January 15, 2018
- Kerr Russell's health care practice updates advertising message for physician association publications, including MSMS' Michigan Medicine and MOA's TRIADDecember 22, 2017
- Kerr Russell team makes holiday donations to Capuchin Soup Kitchen, Wigs 4 Kids, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Ann Arbor, and Children's Hospital of MichiganDecember 18, 2017
- December 12, 2017
- November 30, 2017
- November 16, 2017
- Kerr Russell hosts Inforum's Downtown Detroit Luncheon Affinity Group to capacity crowd on November 8November 8, 2017
- November 3, 2017
- Kerr Russell ranked in the 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" list nationally in 1 practice area and regionally in 17 practice areasNovember 1, 2017
- October 20, 2017
- October 2, 2017
- Kerr Russell Members serve in State Bar of Michigan leadership roles; plus, news about 9/27-29 State Bar NEXT ConferenceSeptember 18, 2017
- August 21, 2017
- August 10, 2017