Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Michigan
Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- Dean’s Scholar
- Executive Board Member, The Wayne Law Review (Assistant Editor, 2012-2013)
- Research Assistant, Professor Robert Ackerman (2012-2014)
Michigan State University, B.S.
- B.S. in Psychology
Andrew F. Eurich
Andrew Eurich's practice focuses on corporate and transactional (M&A) work. Having recently served as in-house corporate counsel for a broadcast communications company, Andrew has had extensive experience in contract drafting, structuring of acquisitions and divestitures, real estate deals, banking transactions, regulatory compliance, and intellectual property.
He graduated from Wayne State University Law School where he was a Dean's Scholar and an Executive Board Member of The Wayne Law Review. He served as a research assistant to Professor Robert Ackerman. His undergraduate degree is in psychology from Michigan State University.
While at Wayne State, Andrew served as supervising student attorney at the Wayne State Business Law Clinic, assisting Detroit start-ups with entity formation, intellectual property matters, contract drafting, and tax considerations. He also mentored student attorneys with client matters, including review of student work product.
News & Insights
- September 25, 2018
- March 29, 2018
- February 26, 2018
- February 14, 2018
- EY's George Lenyo reviews workplace changes - the gig economy, automation, and diversity at dbusiness Breakfast Series, sponsored by Kerr RussellFebruary 6, 2018
- Kerr Russell attorneys to participate in Lakeshore Legal Aid Veterans Driver's License Pro-Bono Clinic February 15February 6, 2018
- January 26, 2018
- January 15, 2018
- Kerr Russell team makes holiday donations to Capuchin Soup Kitchen, Wigs 4 Kids, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Ann Arbor, and Children's Hospital of MichiganDecember 18, 2017
- December 12, 2017
- December 12, 2017
- December 5, 2017
- November 30, 2017
- November 16, 2017
- November 3, 2017
- Kerr Russell ranked in the 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" list nationally in 1 practice area and regionally in 17 practice areasNovember 1, 2017
- October 17, 2017