Michigan State University College of Law, J.D.
- Magna Cum Laude
- Michigan State Law Review
- Michigan State Housing Law Clinic, Student Clinician
- Jurisprudence Awards in Property and Will Drafting
- Faculty and Trustees Scholarship Recipient
Walsh College, Bachelor of Accountancy
Caleb D. Erbert
Caleb Erbert is working in a general transactional and corporate capacity and is supporting our business and corporate law practitioners.
He graduated magna cum laude from Michigan State University College of Law and has his undergraduate degree in accounting from Walsh College.
He also has an extensive background in collateral evaluation from his work as a Field Examiner, as well as a background in IT administration, from his work at Bluewater - Transaction Advisors before attending law school. Caleb interned with the in-house counsel team at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy in 2016 and spent the summer working in state and local tax at a "Big 4" accounting firm in 2017.
News & Insights
- February 13, 2019
- Kerr Russell Congratulates our new Associates, Thomas Doyle and Caleb Erbert who recently passed the Bar Exam!October 19, 2018
- August 17, 2018
- August 13, 2018