State Bar of Michigan
Detroit Athletic Club
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Stephen J. Murphy III, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Wayne State University, J.D.
- Wayne Law Review, Managing Editor
- Moot Court National Team, Brief Writer and Oralist
DePaul University, B.A.
- Summa Cum Laude
Stephen T Reaume
Stephen Reaume is working in a general litigation capacity and is supporting our business and corporate law, estate planning, and health care practitioners.
He graduated summa cum laude from Wayne State University Law School. His undergraduate degree in sociology is from DePaul University in Chicago. A lifelong Michigander, Stephen, now a resident of Detroit, worked as a summer associate at Kerr Russell in 2016.
He is an active member of the Detroit Athletic Club, and, while at Wayne State, he served as managing editor of Wayne Law Review and was a brief writer and oralist on the Moot Court National Team.
He was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Stephen J. Murphy III, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
News & Insights
- November 16, 2017
- November 3, 2017
- Kerr Russell ranked in the 2018 U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" list nationally in 1 practice area and regionally in 17 practice areasNovember 1, 2017
- October 21, 2017
- October 2, 2017
- Kerr Russell team places second and scores longest drive at Detroit Chinese Business Association golf outingSeptember 19, 2017
- September 7, 2017