Kerr Russell Attorneys Named 2015 Michigan Super Lawyers
Detroit, MI - Kerr Russell has announced that a number of its attorneys have been recognized among the top lawyers in Michigan. Twelve attorneys from Kerr Russell have been named 2015 Michigan Super Lawyers, standing out among their peers for their professional achievements and expertise in a variety of practice areas.
The Kerr Russell attorneys recognized as 2015 Michigan Super Lawyers include:
- Jason W. Bank - Bankruptcy: Business, Business/Corporate (6th consecutive year): *Also a 2015 Top 100 Michigan Super Lawyer
- James R. Cambridge - Business/Corporate, Real Estate (10th consecutive year)
- Michael D. Carroll - Construction Litigation: Business, Business Litigation (3rd consecutive year)
- James R. Case - Construction Litigation: Business, Surety (10th consecutive year)
- Mark M. Cunningham - Construction Litigation: Business, Surety (9th consecutive year)
- Robert E. Forrest - Tax: Business, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation (5th consecutive year)
- Fred K. Herrmann - Business Litigation, Professional Liability: Defense, Antitrust Litigation (7th consecutive year)
- Stephen D. McGraw - Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense, Personal Injury - Products: Defense, Business Litigation (10th consecutive year)
- Patrick McLain - Professional Liability: Defense, Business Litigation (10th consecutive year)
- Daniel J. Schulte - Health Care, Business/Corporate (7th consecutive year)
- Joanne G. Swanson - Civil Litigation: Defense, Appellate, Antitrust Litigation (10th consecutive year)
Super Lawyers is a rating service that relies on independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations to recognize lawyers from more than 70 practice areas.
About Kerr Russell
Established in 1874, Kerr Russell is one of Michigan’s oldest and most respected law firms. Kerr Russell’s many areas of practice include international law, business and corporate law, immigration, taxation and real estate. The firm also specializes in anti-trust and trade regulation, commercial litigation, construction, employment, insurance law and securities law.