Kerr Russell attorneys named 2017 Top Lawyers by dBusiness Magazine
Detroit, MI - Kerr Russell counts 11 attorneys among this year’s Top Lawyers as recognized by dBusiness magazine. The 2017 Top Lawyers were selected based on a peer review survey of 19,000 attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties. Attorneys are asked to nominate lawyers among 48 legal specialties.
The Kerr Russell attorneys recognized as 2017 Top Lawyers include:
- Jason W. Bank - Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights (3rd recognition)
- James R. Cambridge - Corporate (5th consecutive year; 8th overall recognition)
- James R. Case - Construction (5th consecutive year; 8th overall recognition)
- John D. Gatti – Tax
- Fred K. Herrmann - Litigation – Antitrust, (4th consecutive year)
- Mark C. Knoth – Labor & Employment
- Eric I. Lark - Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions (5th consecutive year; 6th overall recognition)
- Stephen D. McGraw - Medical Malpractice (5th consecutive year; 8th overall recognition)
- Robert R. Nix II – Land Use & Zoning, Real Estate (2nd consecutive year)
- Daniel J. Schulte - Health Care (3rd consecutive year)
- Joanne G. Swanson - Appellate, Litigation - Antitrust (5th consecutive year; 6th overall recognition)
About Kerr Russell
Established in 1874, Kerr Russell is one of Michigan’s oldest and most respected law firms. Kerr Russell’s many areas of practice include international law, business and corporate law, immigration, taxation and real estate. The firm also specializes in anti-trust and trade regulation, commercial litigation, construction, employment, insurance law and securities law.