Michael Gibson and Eric Lark to present at Perspectives Conference, September 29
Doeren Mayhew and Comerica Bank are holding their first annual Perspectives Conference. This complimentary, full-day conference will bring together highly-qualified experts in the accounting, legal, banking, human capital, wealth management, private equity and investment banking fields to help keep you up-to-date on the trends affecting your business, build sustainable futures as business owners and much more in today’s market.
Presenting at this event will be Kerr Russell's Mike Gibson (“Prepping your company for sale”) and Eric Lark (“M&A panel: growth and capital strategies”). Find out more and register here.
Other presentations will include ...
- Building the right leadership team with the right culture
- Trump-era tax-saving strategies
- Cash-flow management ideas for today’s economy
- The state of the auto supplier trade
- Top 10 changes to revenue recognition – manufacturers’ track
- Protecting your competitive business interests and trade secrets – from hiring to firing and beyond
- Retaining key executives using retirement and incentive plans
- The need to knows of managing risks in today’s interest-rate environment
The session is all-day on September 29 at the Troy Marriott. CPE credits are available. No advance prep. Who should attend: CEOs, CFOs, business owners and controllers. Fields of study: specialized knowledge and applications, accounting and taxes.