16 Kerr Russell attorneys recognized as 2017 Super Lawyers
Congratulations to the following attorneys who have been designated "Super Lawyers" by Thomson Reuters:
- Jason Bank, bankruptcy (business) - since 2008 - also named to the "Top 100" attorneys list
- William Blasses, bankruptcy (business) - since 2013 - also named to "Rising Stars" list
- James Cambridge, business/corporate law - since 2006
- Michael Carroll, construction - 2009-10, 2013-now
- James Case, construction - since 2006
- Katherine Cser, employment and labor - since 2014 - also named to "Rising Stars" list
- Mark Cunningham, surety - since 2007
- Daniel Ferris, business litigation - since 2016 - also named to "Rising Stars" list
- Fred Herrmann, business litigation - since 2009
- Mark Knoth, business litigation
- Stephen McGraw, personal injury malpractice: defense - since 2006
- Robert Nix, real estate - since 2006
- William Sankbeil - business litigation - since 2006
- Daniel Schulte, health care - since 2009
- Joanne Geha Swanson, civil litigation defense - since 2006
- Anna Valk, real estate - since 2016
From the "Super Lawyers" website: "Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. Since Super Lawyers is intended to be used as an aid in selecting a lawyer, we limit the lawyer ratings to those who can be hired and retained by the public."
Kerr Russell is proud of these honorees, and we are proud of our entire complement of talented, exceptional attorneys.
About Kerr Russell ...
We are proud of Detroit. We are proud to have had a seat at the table here since 1874.
Our exceptional attorneys understand the unique challenges facing business leaders. Our legal solutions are prompt, accurate, economical, and focused around your needs in every area, including business law, labor and employment, immigration, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and construction, healthcare, medical practices, tax, contract negotiation, restructuring, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial litigation.
Whereas many lawyers merely interpret the law, our attorneys help to make it. We have been involved in some of the most significant legal developments in state business and health care law, and our trial lawyers have been involved in many notable commercial cases in Michigan and other jurisdictions.
In business and legal circles, we are respected for our high standards, quality work, and professional ethics and integrity.
For over 140 years, Detroit has been our home. Detroit will always be our home.