- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Architect and Engineer Liability
- Automotive Industry Group
- Automotive Warranty and Supply Chain
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Business and Corporate Law
- Captive Insurance and Alternative Risk Programs
- China - US Business 中美业务
- Class Action Defense
- Closely Held Businesses
- Commercial Transactions
- Construction Lien Law
- Creditors' Rights
- Environmental Law
- Estate and Trust Planning and Administration
- Health Care Law
- Immigration and Nationality Law
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property and Litigation
- International Business
- Labor, Employment, Employee Benefits and ERISA
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Litigation and Dispute Resolutions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Michigan Business Court Litigation
- Non-Profit and Charitable Organizations
- Physician Licensing, Staffing and Contract Disputes
- Real Estate
- Sales Commissions
- Securities Law
- Shareholder / Member Disputes
- Trade and Professional Associations
Honoring the legacy of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.
On Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and every day, we at Kerr Russell honor Reverend King’s leadership and his legacy as well as the critical importance of diversity and opportunity in this great land of ours. Strength comes from difference; a multiplicity of voices brings positive change; understanding and inclusion inspire creativity and innovation.
From King’s “I Have A Dream” speech: “We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children.”
View the entirety of this landmark speech here ...
About Kerr Russell ...
We are proud of Detroit. We are proud to have had a seat at the table here since 1874.
Our exceptional attorneys understand the unique challenges facing business leaders. Our legal solutions are prompt, accurate, economical, and focused around your needs in every area, including business law, labor and employment, immigration, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and construction, healthcare, medical practices, tax, contract negotiation, restructuring, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial litigation.
Whereas many lawyers merely interpret the law, our attorneys help to make it. We have been involved in some of the most significant legal developments in state business and health care law, and our trial lawyers have been involved in many notable commercial cases in Michigan and other jurisdictions.
In business and legal circles, we are respected for our high standards, quality work, and professional ethics and integrity.
For over 140 years, Detroit has been our home. Detroit will always be our home.
500 Woodward Ave., Suite 2500,
Detroit MI 48226
201 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 260, Troy, MI 48084
7/F, Oriental Financial Centre
333 Lu Jia Zui Ring Road, Pudong District, Shanghai 200120, China