- Architect and Engineer Liability
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Business and Corporate Law
- China - US Business 中美业务
- Class Action Defense
- Closely Held Businesses
- Commercial Transactions
- Construction Lien Law
- Health Care Law
- International Business
- Labor, Employment, Employee Benefits and ERISA
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Litigation and Dispute Resolutions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Michigan Business Court Litigation
- Non-Profit and Charitable Organizations
- Physician Licensing, Staffing and Contract Disputes
Kerr Russell recognizes this year’s dbusiness Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit honorees
Kerr Russell recognizes this year’s dbusiness Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit honorees:
- Jason Bank, member – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law
- Mike Carroll, member – Litigation - Construction
- Jim Case, member – Construction Law as well as for Litigation - Construction
- Fred Herrmann, member – Litigation - Antitrust
- Eric Lark, member – Corporate Law
- Steve McGraw, member – Medical Malpractice Law
- Bill Sankbeil, of counsel – Litigation - Antitrust
Previous honorees include Jim Cambridge (corporate), John Gatti (tax), Mark Knoth (labor and employment), Robert Nix (land use and zoning), Dan Schulte (health care), and Joanne Swanson (appellate, litigation – antitrust). [Pictured above: Lark, Herrmann, Gatti. Photos by David Frechette.]
The 2018 Top Lawyers were selected based on a peer review survey of 19,000 attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties. Attorneys are asked to nominate lawyers among 48 legal specialties.
Kerr Russell is proud of Detroit. We are proud to have had a seat at the table here since 1874. The law firm’s exceptional attorneys — including nine experienced CPAs — understand the unique challenges facing business leaders. Our legal solutions are prompt, accurate, economical, and focused around our clients’ needs in every area including business law, labor and employment, immigration, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and construction, health care, medical practices, taxes, contract negotiation, restructuring, automotive, manufacturing, and commercial litigation.
While many lawyers merely interpret the law, Kerr Russell’s attorneys help to make it. They’ve been involved in some of the most significant legal developments in state business and health care law and the firm’s trial lawyers have been involved in many notable commercial cases in Michigan and other jurisdictions.
In business and legal circles, the law firm of Kerr Russell is respected for its high standards, quality work, and professional ethics and integrity.
For more than 140 years, Detroit has been our home. Detroit will always be our home.