News & Insights
- Kate M. McCarroll nominated as one of the "10 Best" Immigration Attorneys for Michigan by the American Institute of Legal Counsel, Immigration Division.
- Kate M. McCarroll conducts immigration and employer compliance training program for Hurley Medical Center
- Kate McCarroll authors "I-9 Compliance Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions" for the Michigan Healthcare Human Resources Association Newsletter
Immigration and Nationality Law
Kerr Russell's immigration practice encompasses all aspects of the international movement of temporary visitors, employees, and family members. Our attorneys assist employers and individuals in achieving their unique objectives, guiding our clients through restrictive regulations and onerous filing requirements, while ensuring compliance with U.S. immigration law.
Our experience includes:
- Non-immigrant visas for temporary visits or employment in the United States
- Employment-based permanent residency
- Family-based permanent residency
- EB-5 (Immigrant Investor Program) guidance
- I-9 compliance training and audits
- Assistance with government audits and investigations
- Outbound immigration
- Candidate eligibility review for immigration benefits
Our immigration lawyers are supported by a team of attorneys experienced in business law, employment law, litigation, and taxation, which allows us to provide clients a comprehensive approach to planning and problem-solving.