Amanda maintains a general corporate practice, assisting clients with entity formation, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions. She also has experience in the areas of health care and real estate law.
Amanda graduated from Michigan State University College of Law where she was a member of the Trial Practice Institute and Michigan State Law Review. While attending law school, she worked as a judicial intern at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Prior to law school, Amanda worked as a Medicaid Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Investigator. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from Michigan State University.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Business Law Section
- Health Care Law Section
- Young Lawyers Section
- Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of Michigan Chapter
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D.
- cum laude
- Michigan State Law Review, Associate Editor
- Jurisprudence Award in Commercial Transactions
- Michigan State University, B.A.
Insights & News
August 15, 2023