Amanda supports clients with their business and litigation needs, with a special interest in commercial transactions.
Amanda graduated from Michigan State University College of Law where she was a member of the Trial Practice Institute and Michigan State Law Review. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice from Michigan State University.
Prior to law school, Amanda worked as a Medicaid Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Investigator.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Business Law Section
- Young Lawyers Section
- Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of Michigan Chapter
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D.
- cum laude
- Michigan State Law Review, Associate Editor
- Jurisprudence Award in Commercial Transactions
- Michigan State University, B.A.