Kevin concentrates his practice on litigation, appellate matters, and malpractice defense.
Kevin represents individuals and corporations in cases involving professional liability, including medical and legal malpractice. He has successfully represented clients in all levels of state and federal courts.
Previously, Kevin served as an intern and law clerk for Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Robert J. Colombo Jr.
Kevin obtained his law degree from Wayne State University and his undergraduate degree from University of Michigan.
- Oakland County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan, Appellate Practice Section
- Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of Michigan
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Tax Court
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
Insights & News
April 2, 2020