Lisa is a real estate attorney with more than 35 years of experience handling a variety of transactions for clients around the country.
She is chair of the firm’s Real Estate practice group. Lisa regularly drafts and negotiates leases for commercial clients, including office space, retail buildings, industrial complexes and medical facilities. She represents real estate owners and developers in the sale and financing of commercial properties and coordinates portfolio transactions, including reviews of surveys, title commitments and documents of record. Lisa often researches and drafts legal opinions regarding Michigan-specific real estate law and tax.
- Detroit Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- CREW Detroit (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- Building Owners and Managers Association of Metro Detroit (BOMA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Bar and Court Admissions
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- Michigan State University, B.A.
Insights & News
November 9, 2022
August 22, 2022