Alex focuses his practice on corporate transactions.
He represents small and middle market businesses in matters related to corporate formation, mergers and acquisitions, incentive plans, and private equity financing. Alex is also experienced in real estate transaction and dispute matters, including drafting residential and commercial real estate purchase agreements, land contracts, mortgages and leases.
Alex obtained his law degree from Wayne State University Law School and his undergraduate degree from James Madison College at Michigan State University.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Business Law Section
- Young Lawyers Section
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
Bar and Court Admissions
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- Dean’s Scholar
- Bronze Key Recipient
- Moot Court; Member of Billings-Exum Frye National Competition Team
- Business Transactional Law Competition Member
- Michigan State University, B.A.
- James Madison College, International Relations