Olivia Hankinson supports clients with their business and litigation needs, with a special interest in labor and employment.
Olivia graduated from the University of Michigan Law School where she was a member of the Michigan Journal of International Law, Child Advocacy Law Clinic, Unemployment Insurance Clinic, Public Benefits Advocacy Projects, and the Women Law Students Association. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in political science from Michigan State University (with Honor).
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)-Detroit
- Network of Women Committee Member
Bar and Court Admissions
- State Bar of Michigan
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Michigan Journal of International Law
- Child Advocacy Law Clinic
- Unemployment Insurance Clinic
- Women Law Students Associations
- Michigan State University, B.A. with honors