You can order the publication here.
If your client is injured or wronged, do you know which causes of action offer the best potential recovery? And if your client is being sued, do you know the best ways to defend against damage claims? This is the resource Michigan lawyers use to draft complaints, conduct settlement negotiations, prepare for trial, and do everything in between.
With this book, you will:
- Quickly identify the relief available in your case
- Determine appropriate damages for causes of action, from breach of contract to personal injury
- Use tested strategies and techniques for proving or challenging damages
- Seek and recover exemplary damages when appropriate
- Effectively assess settlement demands
- Calculate interest and attorney fees