Kerr Russell is pleased to announce that 17 lawyers have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, becoming universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to ensure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch awards are given to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. The “Ones to Watch” recipients typically have been in practice for 5-9 years.
Kerr Russell’s 2022 The Best Lawyers in America:
- Robert S. Anderson – Immigration Law
- Jason W. Bank – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- James R. Cambridge – Corporate Law
- Michael D. Carroll – Construction Law and Litigation – Construction
- Mark M. Cunningham – Construction Law
- Curtis J. DeRoo – Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Catherine Edwards – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- John D. Gatti – Corporate Law and Tax Law
- Patrick J. Haddad – Health Care Law
- Fred K. Herrmann – Antitrust Law
- Mark C. Knoth – Employment Law – Management
- Eric I. Lark – Corporate Law and Insurance Law
- Stephen D. McGraw – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Daniel J. Schulte – Health Care Law
- Joanne Geha Swanson – Appellate Practice and Litigation – Antitrust
- James E. Tamm – Land Use and Zoning Law, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, and Municipal Law
- Kurt R. Vilders – Real Estate Law
Kerr Russell’s 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Nezar Habhab – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Corporate Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Ashley E. Racette – Commercial Litigation
- Kathleen A. Westfall – Insurance Law
AttorneysRobert S. Anderson Jason W. Bank James R. Cambridge Michael D. Carroll Mark M. Cunningham Curtis J. DeRoo Catherine Edwards John D. Gatti Patrick J. Haddad Fred K. Herrmann Mark C. Knoth Eric I. Lark Stephen D. McGraw Daniel J. Schulte Joanne Geha Swanson James E. Tamm Kurt R. Vilders Nezar G. Habhab Ashley E. Racette Kathleen A. Westfall
Practice AreasAntitrust and Trade Regulation Appeals Bankruptcy and Restructuring Business and Corporate Law Construction Health Care Law Immigration Law Insurance Law Labor, Employment, Employee Benefits and ERISA Land Use Planning and Zoning Litigation and Dispute Resolution Medical Malpractice Municipal Taxation