In this episode, Max discusses:
- How have Force Majeure clauses been applied to COVID-19?
- What Force Majeure lessons have we learned from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic affect the way Force Majeure clauses are drafted in the future?
You can listen to this and past episodes of Automotive Insiders HERE. Please contact a Kerr Russell attorney for questions relating to this or other contract matters.
Max Sneyd focuses his practice on assisting clients with intellectual property protection, contract formation and negotiation, and entrepreneurial growth. With 20 years of experience, he leads the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group. He also assists clients on intellectual property litigation, licensing, business torts, entertainment law, supplier disputes.
Other posts to consider:
- Payroll Tax Deferral
- Why You Should Take Advantage Of Your Business Incubator’s Legal Services
- Webinar: Employment-Based Immigration Amid Our Current Climate
AttorneysMichael A. Sneyd